The small wine carrier LÉMAN built at the shipyard S.A. Cantieri Cerusa in Genova-Voltri was handed over on 20 October 1947 to the Swiss owners Marivins S.A. at Geneva and entered into the Swiss ship register. With this inscription the carrier received the call sign HBDA. The 440 DWT ship was equipped with a 7-cylinder Ansaldo engine, which had an output of 350 PS.
In 1963 the LÉMAN was sold to Fertmar S.A. at Chur. Simultaneously the company Fert & Cie at Geneva took upon her management.
On 10 April 1973 the carrier was crossed off the Swiss ship register and sold to Giuseppe Ricardi in Vado (ITA), who let her scrap on 18 September of the same year.